SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Baby Buggy stamp
- Twinkle Poem stamp
- Embossing enamel kit
- Archival™ Jet Black ink
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- White cardstock
- 12"x12" pink patterned paper
- 12"x12" pink cardstock
- Standard circle die set
- Scalloped circle die set
- Chiffon pink ribbon
- Martha Stewart® White Dimensional Pearl Stickers
- Colored pencil set
- Odorless paint thinner
- Blending paper stumps
- Permanent E-Z Runner(™) tape
- Heat tool
1. Cut 4-1/4"x8-1/2" panel from white cardstock
2. Score 4 1/4"x8-1/2" white cardstock at 4 1/4" and 6 3/8". Fold on score lines.
3. Cut 4-1/4"x4-1/4" panel from white cardstock. Adhere to other cut white cardstock panel.
4. Cut two 4-1/8"x4-1/8" panels from pink cardstock. Adhere 1 panel on card front and other on inside.
5. Cut two 4"x4" panels from pink patterned paper. Adhere 1 panel on card front and other on inside.
6. Die cut scalloped circle using pink cardstock. Die cut standard circle using white cardstock.
7. Stamp Baby Buggy image on white circle. Color with colored pencils and blend with odorless paint thinner.
8. Ink edges of stamped circle with VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess and heat set with heat tool.
9. Tie bow using pink ribbon. Adhere pink die cut circle to card base.
10. Adhere stamped circle to card base.
11. Stamp sentiment to inside of card using Jet Black ink.
12. Embellish card with pearl stickers.