1. Cut a box template from the Multidot patterned paper using a die cut machine. Gently fold into box shape and adhere one end shut.
2. Cut a wide strip of the Stripe paper and adhere around middle of box.
3. Fold a paper doily in half and adhere of top of box.
4. Punch a scalloped circle from the Circus paper, fold in half and adhere over top of the doily, along the folded edge.
5. Stamp a sentiment on a small strip of white cardstock. Use scissors to trim ends in a "V" shape. Adhere overtop of the Circus paper, centered.
6. Punch a scalloped circle from the white cardstock.
7. Punch a large circle shape from the Circus paper, nest inside of scalloped circle.
8. Cut desired circle from Animal Circles paper. Adhere on top of layered circles.
9. Tie twine/ribbon around the box and tie in a bow.
10. Use a foam dot to adhere the circle embellishment to the center of the box overtop the twine and striped paper.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.