Baby Love Diagonal Blanket
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 skein Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn, antique white
- A Large-eye blunt needle
- 24" Circular Needles - Size 8 US
GAUGE: 19 stitches = 4" in garter stitch (knit every row). BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
NOTES: Circular needle is used to accommodate large number of stitches. Blanket is knit back and forth in rows just as if knitting with straight needles.
k = knit
st(s) = stitch(es)
yo = yarn over
- Cast on 5 sts.
- Row 1: Knit.
- Row 2: K 3, yo, k 2.
- Row 3: K 3, yo, k 3.
- Row 4: K 3, yo, k to end of row.
- Repeat last row until you have 207 sts on needle.
- Next (decrease) row: K 2, k2 tog, yo, k2 tog, k to end of row.
- Repeat last row until 5 sts remain. Bind off.
FINISHING: Weave in ends.