Baby Mummy Onesie
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Baby onesie
- Purple fabric dye
- 1 pkg. 1/2”-wide twill tape
- Small Remnant of yellow and black felt
- 1-1/2 yd of 1/2” fusible webbing
- Fabric glue
1. Follow manufacturer’s directions and dye onesie purple.
2. Cut a 1” circle from yellow felt for eye and 1/2” circle from black felt for pupil.
3. Glue or fuse eye to onesie as shown.
4. Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse webbing to wrong side of twill tape.
5. Cut twill tape into several pieces 3-1/2” – 4-1/2” long.
6. Arrange twill tape pieces over eye and in a mummy-like design.
7. Fuse to twill tape to onesie.