1. Mark lines on the Onesies® with fabric pen as guides for sewing the necklaces.
2. Stitch a chain stitch along these lines to create necklaces.
3. Cut a 6" square and a piece 2½"x 3" from fabric.
4. Fold 6" square in half with right sides together. Sew around at 1/2", leaving an opening. Turn right side out.
5. Fold small piece of fabric in half lengthwise, right sides together. Sew along long side at 1/4"; turn right side out.
6. Wrap small piece of fabric around center of larger piece and secure with a few stitches.
7. Hand sew bow to Onesies® at upper left corner.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.