SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gerber® Onesies®
- 2 colors embroidery floss and needle
- 1/4 yard fabric or scraps
- Fabric marking pen or tailor's chalk
- Hand sewing needle
- Sewing machine, optional
1. Mark lines on the Onesies® with fabric pen as guides for sewing the necklaces.
2. Stitch a chain stitch along these lines to create necklaces.
3. Cut a 6" square and a piece 2½"x 3" from fabric.
4. Fold 6" square in half with right sides together. Sew around at 1/2", leaving an opening. Turn right side out.
5. Fold small piece of fabric in half lengthwise, right sides together. Sew along long side at 1/4"; turn right side out.
6. Wrap small piece of fabric around center of larger piece and secure with a few stitches.
7. Hand sew bow to Onesies® at upper left corner.