Use 1/2" seam allowance
1. Cut 10 6" squares from five different fabrics.
2. Arrange squares as desired into 7 rows of 7 squares.
3. With RST, sew the squares into 7 rows.
4. With RST, sew the rows into a 36" square.
5. Cut backing and batting into a 36" square.
6. Cut a motif from one of the fabrics and appliqué it in the corner of the backing.
7. Pin batting to WS of quilt top.
8. With RST, sew quilt top to backing, leaving an opening for turning.
9. Turn quilt RS out.
10. Sew opening closed and quilt as desired.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>