Baby Shower Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Baby Blocks Paper
- Baby Shower 3D Sticker
- Solid cardstock - White
- Scallop punch
- Glue stick
1. Draw the shape of a onesie onto white cardstock to create a front and a back, hinging at the neckline. Cut around the outline with scissors.
2. Fold at the neckline and fold the bottom flap up.
3. Trace the front of the onesie card shape onto the Baby Blocks paper. Depending on what color blocks that are traced onto, design a card for a baby boy, girl, or make it gender neutral. Cut out traced shape and glue to front of cardstock.
4. Trace the bottom flap shape onto another section of the Baby Blocks paper, trim out and adhere.
5. Punch a 2-1/2" scallop from white cardstock. Glue down to front of card, just above the bottom fold-over flap. Punch a 2" circle from another section of the Baby Blocks paper. Adhere to center of the white scallop.
6. Embellish the front with stickers from the Baby Shower 3D sticker. Use the “Baby Shower" title at the top, and “Bundle of Joy" sticker inside the scallop. Add a bottle and pin as accents.
7. Trim a 3-1/4"x3-1/2" rectangle from another area of the Baby Blocks paper and glue, centered inside the invite. Print and adhere the tag inside the rectangle.