SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" x 12" DCWV® Homespun Stack
- Mason jar
- Yellow craft paint
- 1" pink lace ribbon
- 1" foam brush
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. Paint the lid (the flat lid as well as the ring) yellow. Set these aside to dry.
2. While the lid and band are drying, cut out a large bird from the stack. Cut out a wing separately. Adhere them to the front of the jar.
3. Once the top pieces are dry, attach them to the jar. Add a pink lace bow.
4. Fill with a baby gift, candy or teacher appreciation present.