Baby's Christmas Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix items: BigKick machine Mango Tango alphabet set
- Cardstock: 2 sheets each: silver, medium green 1 sheet each: gold, dark green, red, pink, salmon
- Flower punch
- Circle punch
- Adhesive dots: 3-D, Medium
- Adhesive tabs
- Adhesive dot runner
- Paper trimmer
- Create background page from salmon, silver and medium green cardstock as shown. Mount photo on red, medium green and silver cardstock. Adhere mounted photo to page as shown.
- Using BigKick machine and Mango Tango alphabet, punch out the following phrases from the appropriate cardstock: Dark green -- upper case "Christmas," lower case "joy" and "hope." Medium green -- lower case "love" and "peace." Mount each of the 4 lower case words on red cardstock and cut into tag shapes. Mount on alternating silver and gold cardstock. Adhere to page at angles.
- Punch 5 sets of red and pink flowers and assemble. Cut holly leaves from medium and dark green paper. Adhere a flower with 3-D adhesive dots and 1-2 leaves at the narrow end of each tag. Adhere 2 flowers and holly leaves to top of page. Attach "Christmas" on top. Punch circles from green and silver paper and place in the center of each flower.
- Using BigKick machine and Mango Tango alphabet, punch out the numbers for the year and adhere to photo as shown.