Baby's First Halloween
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint
- Glacier White
- Crimson Red
- Baby bodysuits in desired colors
- Freezer paper
- Craft knife
- Craft sponge
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Iron a piece of freezer paper to inside front of bodysuit to create a stable painting surface.
2. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Trace desired Halloween character onto another piece of freezer paper. Use craft knife to cut out pattern to create stencil.
3. Iron stencil to front of bodysuit. Use craft sponge to apply desired paint color over stencil. Allow to dry.
4. Remove stencil(s) and freezer paper from bodysuit(s).