Baby's Halloween Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix items:
- BigKick machine
- Mango Tango alphabet set
- Ghost die
- Cardstock: black, white, orange, yellow
- Xyron 150 machine
- Chalk: orange, black
- Black pen
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick or adhesive tabs
- Mount photo on a strip of black cardstock. Back with a strip of torn orange paper. Attach to black cardstock background as shown.
- Tear strips of white, yellow and orange cardstock and attach to bottom of page.
- Using BigKick machine and ghost die, cut 4 sets of ghosts. Outline edges with black pen; chalk cheeks with orange, chalk edges with black.
- Using BigKick machine and Mango Tango alphabet set, cut title: "Our" in black; "BOO-tiful Boy" in orange. Run letters through Xyron 150 machine and adhere to page. Punch out additional "o" shapes in orange and black to decorate page.
- Cut an oval shape and cut off a "lid", which will become the ghost's hat. Create a face with black pen. Adhere to page with ghost and add a yellow stem.