Baby's Tie Dye Garment
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® SuperBIG™ One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™
- Gerber Onesies® baby garment
- Paper towels
- Plastic tablecloth
For best results, read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo.
1. Lay down plastic tablecloth on clean, flat surface.
2. Follow instructions from Tulip® SuperBIG™ One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™ to prepare dye bottles.
3. Dampen Onesies® garment by running under cold water. Wring out so it is damp, but not dripping. Lay damp garment onto plastic tablecloth.
4. Rubber band garment as desired.
5. Apply dyes of choice to garment.
6. Cover Onesies® garment with plastic tablecloth. Allow to set 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse in warm water until water runs clear.
8. Wash and dry with like colors.