1/2" seam allowance unless otherwise noted.
1. Fold strap pieces in half, right sides together, stitch with 1/4" seam allowance along one short side and long edge. Turn to right sides. Press lightly and topstitch along edges. Set straps aside.
2. Lightly press under edges of pocket fabric being careful that iron does not touch the laminate side of the PUL. Stitch rickrack to top edge if desired. Stitch appliqué to pocket front. Stitch pocket to right side of one tote fabric.
3. With right sides together, stitch tote at 15“ sides and at 12“ bottom. Trim corners diagonally and turn to right side.
4. Hem top edge of tote. Stitch straps to tote at top about 2" in from side seams. Stitch ribbon around top edge.
5. Make bows from remaining 5/8" ribbon and 3/8" ribbon. Glue bows together. Stitch bow to tote or if desired glue bow to hair clip and clip to tote.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>