Babyville Sweet Stuff Waterproof Diaper Fabric Butterflies & Cupcakes
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
The Babyville Waterproof Diaper Fabric is an ideal choice for moms who want to make unique, quality diaper covers and accessories for their little one. This easy-to-maintain diaper fabric is made of 100 per cent polyester backing and polyurethane coating. Proven to be safe for babies, this material is soft to the touch and durable too.
- Brand: Babyville
- Collection: Sweet Stuff
- Theme: Butterflies & Cupcakes
- Includes three per package
- Dimensions: 21 x 24 inches
- Composition: 83% polyester, 15% polyurethane and 2% agglutinant
- Tested and proven to be safe for baby
- Tested and proven to be durable, will not separate and has a nice soft hand
- Care: Machine wash warm water in detergent suitable for diapers, Line dry or Tumble dry on low heat and Waterproof surface can easily be wiped clean using a wet cloth
- Warning Do not use starch or sizing, Do not let hot iron touch laminate side, Limit bleach to occasional use to avoid fading or breakdown and Do not use fabric softeners or other additives
- Handling Code:
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>