Bachelorette Party Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Note cards & envelopes
- Stickers: Just for the Girls
- Scrap Essentials Brads
- Paper & cardstock:
- Bright pink
- Light pink
- 3 patterned pink
- Paper trimmer & scissors
- Adhesive tabs & dot roller
- Hole punch
- Black fine-point pen
- Score front of card and fold down corner; secure with adhesive tab under flap. Attach "Cheers!" and "Congrats!" stickers to edges of flap.
- Adhere a panel of patterned pink paper to inside of card, creating a background where flap is turned down.
- Cut a tag shape from light pink cardstock. Punch a hole at the top and attach ribbon. Attach stickers to tag. Draw a black line around tag and write party information with black pen.
- Cut a large martini glass shape from pink patterned cardstock. Trace the top of the glass on the back of a paler patterned cardstock, for the oval that represents the inside of the glass; cut out and adhere to the glass.
- Cut out a green oval and pink dot for olive. Adhere to a paper strip representing the "pick" and attach all to glass. Adhere glass to card.
- Make a row of sticker glasses at the bottom of the card and adhere "Bachelorette Party" just above it. With black pen, write "It's a…" above the stickers.
- Punch 3 holes at bottom right edge of card to convert card to a pocket. Attach 3 brads. Tuck tag into pocket.