SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® fabric-crafting products:
Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™, 300 Multi-color Pack
Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™
- Aleene’s® fabric-crafting products:
Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray™
- Blouse with V-back
- 1/2 yd black lace
- Satin ribbon in coordinating colors
- Thread to match
- Sewing needle
- Sewing machine
- Wax crayon
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cut out lace panel to fit inside of V-back opening with a 1” overhang. Sew in place along all edges.
2. Cut out individual lace shapes. Place lace shapes right side down on newspaper and lightly spray with Crystal Clear Acid Free Tacky Spray™. Flip over and press adhesive side down in place around V-back as shown. Let dry.
3. Cut desired lengths of each color of ribbon and use a needle and thread to sew a gather stitch along one end of each strip. Pull thread to gather ribbons and form into rosettes, then stitch ends to hold in place. Glue over lace swatches on back of blouse with Fabric Fusion®. Let dry.
4. Use tip of wax crayon to easily pick up crystals and place in center of rosettes. Following instructions on package, set crystals with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™.
5. Embellish lace, ribbons and other areas of blouse with Iron-On Crystals™ as desired.