Back to School Apples
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FloraCraft® Foam: 2"x4"x12" blocks (2)
- 12"x12” scrapbook paper (3 sheets)
- Scrapbook embellishments
- Letter stickers
- Chalkboard Paint
- Faux apples (3)
- Low-temp glue gun & glue sticks
- Paper trimmer
1. Use glue gun to connect the two Foam Blocks to make one large Block (approx.) 4"x4?x12?.
2. Use paper trimmer to cut two 4" squares from one sheet of coordinating paper. Glue squares to ends of large block.
3. Measure and horizontally score every 4" along one sheet of scrapbook paper. Fold paper and crease. Glue paper to foam. Repeat to cover all four sides.
4. Decorate block with scrapbook embellishments and letter stickers.
5. Paint one apple with two coats chalkboard paint. Leave stem unpainted. Allow to dry.
6. Position apples on top of Block, evenly spaced with chalkboard apple in center. Hot glue in place.
7. Use chalk to write on chalkboard apple.