SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 round canisters
- 1/4 yd light- to medium-weight cotton fabric per canister
- Novelty buttons
- Trim, ribbon
- Spray adhesive
- Fabric glue or glue gun and glue sticks
- Marking pen
- Measure height of 1 canister and add 1/2".
- Measure circumference of canister and add 1/4".
- Take measurements from step 1 and 2. Mark and cut fabric to those measurements.
- Fold long edges of fabric to wrong side 1/4". Press.
- Fold 1 short edge to wrong side 1/4". Press.
- Spray the wrong side of fabric with adhesive. Follow manufacturer's instruction for best results.
- Stick non-folded edge down on canister first. The long folded edges should line up with top and bottom. Carefully wrap fabric around. Fabric should lie flat with no folds or bubbles.
- Use fabric glue to tack any loose ends or corners. Let dry.
- Decorate canister with trims and buttons.
- Repeat steps 1 through 9 for other canisters.