Back to School Locker Survival Kit
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper House Productions®:
- Doodling Patterned Paper
- School Days 3D Stickers
- Teacher 3D Sticker
- Corner rounder (optional)
1. Cut “Doodling” paper to size, rounding corners if the box has them.
2. Adhere patterned paper to lid.
3. Adhere magnets to the back of the box.
4. Decorate lid with 3D stickers as shown.
5. Fill the box with “school emergency” items: lip balm, Band Aids, safety pins, barrettes and hair elastics, and of course, chocolate! It can be stuck to the inside of a locker door keeping handy items conveniently available.