Baked Breakfast Egg Tarts
- package (8 count) big refrigerated biscuits
- tablespoons prepared pesto, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 3 strips bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies
- Mini Tart Pans
- 14.5"x20" Cooling Grid
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare six Wilton® Mini Tart Pans with vegetable pan spray.
Press one refrigerated biscuit into bottom and up sides of each tart pan. Spread dough with 2 teaspoons pesto; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Break egg onto cheese. Repeat with remaining pans.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until biscuit is golden brown and egg is cooked through. Allow to cool on cooling grid 5 minutes. Remove pan sides from tarts; sprinkle with bacon crumbles. Serve warm.
Makes 6 tarts.
Project Tip: For your brunch or breakfast get-togethers, bake fruit tarts in the Wilton Mini Tart Pans to go along with this savory dish.