Ball Chain Cluster Front Closure Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6.3mm silver ball chain (17")
- 6mm cup connector
- Stone dangler beads asst. red (3)
- Stone dangler beads asst. (3)
- Metal dangler beads rectangle (4)
- Metal dangler beads nature (4)
- 6mm open jump rings (14)
- 4mm open jump rings (3)
- Large lobster claw (1)
- Silver medium cable link chain (2”)
- Needle nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 17" length of large ball chain. Slide the ball chain finding onto each end of chain and connect the ends of the finding together with a 4mm jump ring, using needle nose pliers.
2. On one end of this chain, attach a 2" piece of medium link cable chain. On the other end, connect another 4mm jump ring and the larger lobster claw.
3. Take each dangler bead drop and attach a 6mm jump ring to the loop at the top of each dangler.
4. Attach each dangler to a link of the cable chain piece. Some links will have 1 drop each, some have 2 each. Arrange the drops so the colors are spaced out. Place the teardrop shape dangler on the bottom link.
5. The lobster claw will connect to the top link of cable chain so necklace can easily come on and off.