Idea Market Ball Jar Chalk Vases
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Home Decor Chalk Finish:
- White Adirondack
- Yellow Crochet
- Assorted sized ball jars
- Rubbing alcohol
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Flat brush 1/2”
- Paper towels
- Water basin
- Foam plates
1. Wash glass jars with mild soap and water. Wipe dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Using flat brush, apply one coat of chalk finish to jars. Allow to dry referring to paint bottle instructions.
3. Apply second coat of paint. Allow to dry thoroughly.
4. Lightly sand with sandpaper until desired weathered effect is reached.