SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ball Jar
- Scrapbook papers – Snowman; Green with dots; Swirl
- Green ribbon
- Hole and circle punches
- Paper trimmer
- Pinking or scallop shears
- Glue stick
- Aleene’s tacky glue
- U-Glu Dashes
- Fine black marker
- Cover lid with a circle of Green dot paper.
- Cover rim with a strip of Swirl paper.
- Create bands to wrap around jars from both papers, using paper trimmer and pinking or scallop shears, in different widths. Attach with Dashes.
- Make tag: Print “Teacher’s Treats” on Green paper and mount onto Swirl tag. Punch 2 holes at the narrow end of tag, and tie to jar neck with green ribbon.
- Cut snowman from paper, and glue to Green paper. Cut around the shape, and attach to the jar with Dashes.
- Embellish the jar and snowman with punched circles from scrap paper.
Skill Level: No Experience Necessary
Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours