SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paint: pink, black
- Paintbrushes: 1" flat, small round
- Saral® transfer paper
- Scotch® brand tape
- Ballerina silhouette
1. Paint two coats of pink onto canvas; let dry.
2. Enlarge silhouette to desired size and tape onto canvas, centered.
3. Slip red Saral® transfer paper between canvas and silhouette; trace lightly with stylus, just inside the silhouette, to cover the red lines without enlarging the silhouette shape. Remove silhouette and transfer paper.
4. Paint over the ballerina tracing using a small round brush and black paint. Apply 2 coats, if necessary. Let dry overnight. With a damp washcloth, lightly remove any remaining red transfer paper lines or smudges.