Bandana Decoupaged Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ball Jars
- Rotary cutter, ruler and mat
- Mod Podge®
- Foam brush
- Optional embellishments: Twine, Beads and Wider strips of bandana
- Cut bandanna into ½” strips using the rotary cutter, ruler and mat.
- Apply Mod Podge to jar lightly with foam brush.
- Adhere the bandana strips to the ball jar cutting strips to length as needed. Cover the jar with the strips. If the Mod Podge becomes too dry, apply more so the strips stick.
- When the jar is covered with the bandana strips apply a coat of Mod Podge as a finish. Allow to dry.
- Embellish jar with twine around the neck of the jar and tied in a knot ofrbow. Add beads if desired.
- Wrap neck of jar with wider bandana strip and tie with a knot.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2228
Available for U.S. Shipping Only