1. Instead of cutting fabric, tear off selvage (finished edge) by making a small snip with scissors and tearing it off. Repeat on other selvage edge. Then tear 3? wide strips of fabric in the following lengths: Red: Three 45? and seven 24? lengths; Blue: One 45? and seven 24? lengths; White: Six 24? lengths.
2. Wrap 1/4 of wreath with 45” length of blue fabric.
3. Repeat wrapping process with three red 45? lengths until remaining 3/4 of wreath is covered.
4. Create dimension by wrapping, tying and knotting, one at a time, seven blue 24? lengths, around blue-covered area of wreath. Allow strips to overlap on inside and be about an 1” apart on outside of wreath. (Note: Keep tails about same length and allow frayed threads to add character to wreath.)
5. Similarly wrap, tie and knot seven red and six white 24? lengths around red-covered area of wreath, alternating colors.
6. To hang, make small cut with scissors on top back of wreath, closer to inside edge. Separate curved ends of paper clip 1/2?. Insert shorter end of clip through slit into wreath, allowing end of clip to extend out for hanger loop. Secure with hot glue.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.