1. With RST, fold bandana in half diagonally.
2. As best as possible, pin edges together.
3. Measure down 4“ from top point and cut off straight.
4. Use 1/4“ seam and sew along side edges, stopping 1“ from top edge and leaving a small opening for turning.
5. Sew along top edge.
6. Turn RS out; press.
7. For casing, sew 5/8“ from top seam.
8. Insert 1 yard of soft cording through casing.
9. Tie halter in back and at neck with cording.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.