Bandana Halter top
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd soft cording
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
1. With RST, fold bandana in half diagonally.
2. As best as possible, pin edges together.
3. Measure down 4“ from top point and cut off straight.
4. Use 1/4“ seam and sew along side edges, stopping 1“ from top edge and leaving a small opening for turning.
5. Sew along top edge.
6. Turn RS out; press.
7. For casing, sew 5/8“ from top seam.
8. Insert 1 yard of soft cording through casing.
9. Tie halter in back and at neck with cording.