Bandana Partyware Kit
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 Bandanas
- 3 yds 1/4" Steam a Seam adhesive
- 3 yds Wide ribbon
- 1/4 yd Narrow ribbon
- 3/4 yd Batting
- 2 yds HeatnBond Iron-on adhesive
- Bandana-themed plates
- Coordinating plastic silverware
- Light blue cardstock
- Rub-on letters
- Iron and ironing surface
- Pressing cloth
- Pinking shears (optional)
BANDANA SEAT PAD/PACK:
- Cut batting 1/4" smaller all around than size of bandana.
- Cut HeatnBond and piece together to cover two sides of the batting; fuse to both sides of the batting piece.
- Cut four Steam a Seam strips the length of bandana sides; fuse along inside edges of one bandana.
- Peel backing paper off HeatnBond and Steam a Seam; sandwich batting between two bandanas (one has the Steam a Seam) and fuse into place to form seat pad.
BANDANA TREAT BAG:
- Cut one bandana into quarters using pinking shears or scissors.
- Place favorite treat or candy in center of one quarter; pull up sides and tie with a ribbon.
CONSTRUCTION OF KIT:
- Wrap plastic silverware with one bandana and secure with narrow ribbon.
- Center plates and wrapped silverware on bandana seat pad.
- Fold corners into center and tie together with wide ribbon, like a package, leaving a loop for a handle.
- Cut cardstock into desired shape and add name with rub on letters.
- Tie name card to loop with narrow ribbon.