SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Choice of base: 3” embroidery hoop or Twist end silver bangle
- Choice of bandana
- Tacky glue
- Rotary cutter, ruler and mat
- Cut bandana into ½” strips using the rotary cutter, ruler and mat.
- Separate the wood embroidery hoop and use the inside portion, discard the outside portion.
- Put small dab of tacky blue on wood hoop and begin wrapping the bandanna strips around the hoop. Continue wrapping the bandana strips around, using as many strips as needed.
- Once the hoop has been wrapped secure in place with a dab of tacky glue.
- Cut bandana into ½” strips using the rotary cutter, ruler and mat
- Braid 3 strips together, leaving 1” of unbraided sections on the ends.
- Wrap the braided strip around the silver bangle.
- Once the end of the bangle is reached wrap the unbraided section around the ends twice and secure with tacky glue.
Items in This Collection