SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Twist tie
- Gift box
1. Lay out the bandanna square and place the gift in the center with bottom side facing up. Pull up one side of the bandanna, fold the edge gently and tape to the box. Repeat on the other side.
2. Position the gift box so that one short end is facing you. Grasp the left and right edges of the bandanna and push the sides in so that top and bottom flaps are formed. Make sure the edges are pushed in as far as they will go. Tape the edges to the box. If the gift requires two bandannas in order to cover the entire package, repeat steps 1 and 2 on the alternate side of the box until there is full coverage.
3. Turn package right side up. Wrap a long piece of ribbon around the gift box lengthwise, and then twist the ribbon at the lengthwise seam to wrap it around the box widthwise. Turn the box over and pull ribbons back up to the top. Tie the ribbon into a bow.
Wine Bottle with a Bandanna Napkin:
1. Lay out the bandanna and place the wine bottle in the center. Place a piece of tape to the bottom of the wine bottle to secure the bandanna in place.
2. Gently grab each corner of the bandanna and gather upward around the neck of the wine bottle. Be sure to tuck and pull the fabric into place so that it falls neatly around the neck of the bottle. All four corners of the bandanna should match almost evenly at the top, offering a ruffle effect. Secure the ends of the bandanna around the neck of the bottle with the twist tie. Make final adjustments to the bandanna to smooth the creases and wrinkles.
3. Tie a coordinating ribbon around the top of the bandanna, covering the twist tie.