1. Wrap foam wreath with BARC Cherry Wood tape. Cover wreath completely.
2. Cut out leaves from a variety of BARC wood sheets and rolls using leaf dies and a die cutting machine. Approximately 30 leaves are required (5 Cherry, 5 Rustic Cherry, 5 White Birch, 5 Rustic White Birch).
3. Arrange leaves onto right side of wreath and glue down with hot glue.
4. Wooden flowers: Adhere two 6"x6" pieces BARC wood sheets back to back. Cut a spiral shape. Twist, turn and shape spiral into a flower and adhere together with hot glue.
5. Create wooden shapes for flower centers and glue down. Fill empty flower centers with plastic berries. Create 3 flowers using BARC White Birch (1) and BARC Cherry (2) adhesive rolls.
6. Arrange flowers and pinecones onto wreath and adhere.
7. FALL ribbon banner: Adhere two 15" pieces of BARC Birch Wood tape back to back.
8. Cut a V flag shape each end. Roll, fold and glue wood ribbon to create a banner shape.
9. Stamp FALL in the center of ribbon banner using burgundy ink.
10. Adhere ribbon banner and more pinecones onto wreath.
11. Tie ribbons to wreath to hang.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.