SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4" Round glass vase
- Bark Paper
- Panacea® crystal clear floral resin
- 26" apricot/green diana rose spray
- 23" garden cabbage rose spray
- 42" budding blossom branch
- 29" green/gray dried leaf spray
- Coral ranunculus sprays (2)
- 27" white bunny tail spray
- Roll Panacea® container wrap
- 1 pkg Panacea® cloth stem wire
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Duct tape
- Permanent marker - brown
- Form hand-tied bouquet. Secure with wire. Dribble glue around wire to hold. Add scrap foliage to hide wire.
- Mix resin as directed on packaging. Insert bouquet. Dry at least 24 hours.
- Wrap bark around container, leaving 1/2" overlap. Trim.
- To secure to glass, trim thin piece to duct tape about 1/2" x 3". Tape to vase vertically. Run bead of glue down tape. Attach on side of trimmed bark. Wrap around and glue bark to itself.
- Decorate wrap with marker.
Items in This Collection
Item # 11359387
Available for U.S. Shipping Only