Baseball Autograph Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd muslin
- 1/2 yd medium-weight fusible interfacing
- Red embroidery floss or pearl cotton
- Disappearing fabric marker
- Permanent marker
- Matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Cut two 13" circles from muslin & interfacing.
- Fuse interfacing to wrong side of each muslin circle.
- Use disappearing fabric marker to draw lines on muslin circle in the shape of baseball stitching.
- Using 6 strands of embroidery floss, or 1 of pearl cotton, sew long, straight stitch lines over the markings. Repeat on the back if desired.
- With right sides together, sew front to back, leaving an opening for turning.
- Clip curve; turn right side out.
- Stuff with fiberfill; sew opening closed.
- Use permanent marker to sign names onto baseball pillow.