Basic Floral Arrangement
- 2 floral bushes
- Fern or ivy filler bush
- 2 berry stems
- Floral foam: to fill container
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun, glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Fill container level to the rim with floral foam.
2. Trim flowers off bush, leaving stems long.
3. Trim fern or ivy filler bush, leaving stems long.
4. Trim berry stems.
5. Glue highest flower in center to establish height.
6. Glue outer flowers to establish the width. Stay in at least 1" in from container edge all the way around.
7. Fill in with remaining flowers. Add a few short stems deep into the arrangement. Reserve foliage.
8. Glue foliage leaves around and over the rim to cover exposed floral foam. Allow to droop over edge.
9. Fill in with fern or ivy and berries.