SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12" x 12" Chalkboard Stack
- Mason jar
- Herb or other live plant
- Chalk or chalk-like marker
- 3" scalloped circle punch
- 1/4" hole punch
1. Insert plant with water inside Mason jar.
2. Punch out a tag from the Chalkboard Stack using circle punch. Write the name of the plant on one side using a piece of chalk. Punch two holes at the top and attach it to the jar using a piece of twine.
3. Keep for yourself or offer as a birthday, house warming, or “just because" gift.