1. Make a paper pattern fitting the inside bottom of basket; add 1/2” to pattern for seam allowance. Cut one from liner fabric.
2. Measure dimensions of basket and add 1” for seam allowance.
3. Measure from the bottom of the inside of the basket up and over the top to desired drop.
4. Cut liner fabric. (L x W plus seam allowance because 2 pieces are needed)
5. Cut contrasting fabric to above measurements. (L x W plus seam allowance if using 2 pieces)
6. Sew side seams of both pieces, press seams open.
7. Fold contrast piece in half to 2-1/2” and press.
8. Sew folded contrast piece to liner
9. Fold liner into fourths and pin at quarters to mark. Do the same with the bottom piece.
10. With right sides together, match pinned marks. Ease in fullness of liner to bottom of piece, gathering or pleating at corners.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>