Measures 10"x24" [25.5 x61 cm] circumference
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 skeins Bernat® Satin™ Yarn: Loyal Royal
- Crochet hook size I/9 [5.5 mm] or size for gauge
- Tape measure
- Yarn needle
GAUGE: 12 sc & 13 rows = 4" [10 cm]
- Ch 48.
- Row 1: (RS). 1 dc in 4th ch from hook. (Skip next 3 ch. 1 tr in each of next 3 ch. Working in skipped chs behind 3 tr, 1 tr in each of 3 skipped ch) 7 times. 1 dc in each of last 2 ch. Turn.
- Row 2: Ch 3 (counts as dc). 1 dc in each of next 4 sts. *Skip next 3 sts. 1 tr in each of next 3 sts. Working in skipped sts in front of 3 tr, 1 tr in each of 3 skipped sts) 6 times. 1 dc in each of last 5 sts. Turn.
- Row 3: Ch 3 (counts as dc). 1 dc in next dc. (Skip next 3 ch. 1 tr in each of next 3 ch. Working in skipped sts behind 3 tr, 1 tr in each of 3 skipped sts) 7 times. 1 dc in each of last 2 dc. Turn.
- Last 2 rows form Basketweave Pat.
- Cont in pat work from beg measures 24" [96.5 cm], ending on a WS row. Fasten off.
- Sew first & last rows tog, using flat seam.
- Beg = Beginning
- Ch = Chain(s)
- Cont = Continue(ity)
- Dc = Double crochet
- Pat = Pattern
- RS = Right side
- Sc = Single crochet
- St(s) = Stitch(es)
- Tog = Together
- Tr = Treble crochet
- WS = Wrong side