Bath Time Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Colorbok items:
- Perfect Pages Page Kit
- 8"x8" Baby Boy Alphabet Stickers
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Acid-free Permanent Marker
- Acid-free Adhesive
- Photo of choice
- Cut the baby birds paper to measure 8"W x 4-1/2"H. Affix the baby birds paper to the blue striped paper so that the left and right edges are aligned and the bottom edge of the baby birds paper is 2-1/4"' above the bottom edge of the striped paper.
- Cut two strips of light blue paper to measure 8"W by 1/2"H. Lightly rub the edges of the strips with sandpaper to create a distressed look.
- Adhere the blue strips to your layout so that they cover the top and bottom seams of the edges of the baby birds paper.
- Crop a photo to measure 5-3/4"W x 4"H. Adhere the photo to your layout so that the right edge of the photo is aligned with the right edge of your page and the top and bottom edges of the photo align with the blue strips of paper.
- Locate 3 photo corner stickers and adhere to each of the corners of the photo except for the top left corner.
- Affix the "Proud Parent" punch-out to the page so that it covers the top left corner; it will overlap the baby bird paper, striped paper, and blue paper strip. Fill in the name box with an acid-free permanent marker.
- Affix random word stickers in a horizontal line along the lower edge of the bottom paper strip.
- Use alpha stickers to create a title on the top right corner of the page.