Batman Stretch Band Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Rubber band loom (optional)
• Hook (optional)
• DC Comics Batman Logo Loomz Filler Pack - 1
1. Review http://snapguide.com/guides/make-a-stretch-band-bracelet/ to learn the basic stretch band technique.
2. Fold a rubber band in half and attach to a clip.
3. Using another rubber band, squeeze and loop it through the rubber band attached to the clip. Repeat, alternating colors for desired length.
4. Add decorative bead as desired to bracelet.
5. Attach clip to the final folded rubber band to finish.
6. If using the rubber band loom and hook follow the Single Loop Bracelet instructions that are included with the loom to create bracelet.