SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® 4mm/6mm Black Bicone Mix (1 pk)
- Black earring wires (2 pc)
- Black head pins (14 pc)
- Black eye pins (2 pc)
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Thread a head pin with a 4mm and (2) 6mm bicones. Leaving a small gap, form a loop. The gap will fill in once the wings are added.
2. Make (6) 4mm bicone drops.
3. Thread an eye pin with a 6mm bicone, the loop of a 4mm bicone drop, a 6mm bicone. Then wrap the wire around the head pin from step 1, wrapping the pin between the two 6mm bicones. Then thread on a 6mm bicone, the loop of a 4mm bicone drop and a 6mm bicone. Form a loop.
4. Attach a bicone drop to each of the end loops of the eye pin.
5. Attach the center head pin (from step 1) to the loop of an earring wire. Attach (2) 4mm bicone drops to the earring wire, placing a drop to either side of the head pin.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.