SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 large black flowers
- 1/3 yd black chiffon rose trim
- 1/2 yd satin trim
- Matching felt
- Paper & pencil
- Basic sewing supplies
- Pin back
DIRECTIONS: Read instructions before beginning.
1. Cut chiffon roses into individual flowers.
2. Arrange the 3 large flowers on paper.
3. Place smaller flowers around the larger. Refer to the photo.
4. Draw around flowers to create a template.
5. Remove flowers and cut out paper template. Pin to felt and cut out 1/4" smaller than pencil line.
6. Arrange flowers on felt and pin in place.
7. Place feathers under flowers and glue to felt base. Glue or sew all flowers to the felt. Allow to dry.
8. Fold satin trim back & forth several times to form loops. Tack in place with needle and thread.
9. Embellish with gems, beads or buttons.