1. Die cut tag from white cardstock using the Large Tag die. Punch a hole near the top.
2. Stamp a small portion of the newspaper stamp on the top and bottom edges of the tag.
3. Stamp the brushstroke image five times, with five different ink colors, as shown.
4. Stamp the arrow.
5. Sponge ink around the tagʼs edges.
6. Stamp the message onto white cardstock with black ink. Cut out and adhere to tag with foam dots.
7. Thread twine though the hole.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.