Beach Glass Wreaths & Tree
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styrofoam brand foam:
- One - 9"x1"wreath, One - 6"x1" wreath, One - 12" cone
- Beacon Hold The Foam Glue, 3 containers
- Green & white beach glass pieces, four 1 lb. bags
- White beach glass pieces, two 1 lb. bags
- One 3" starfish
- Scrap pieces of cardboard
- 20 Gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Low temperature hot glue gun and glue sticks*
- White acrylic paint and paint brush, optional
- *Only use glue gun with adult supervision
- Trace outlines of both wreaths onto scrap cardboard and cut out the traced pieces. Use hot glue to attach the cardboard pieces to the wreaths. If desired, paint the cardboard pieces with white acrylic paint.
- Cut and shape two 6" pieces of wire into hangers and secure them to the backs of the wreaths using hot glue.
- Use the Beacon Hold the Foam glue to attach the beach glass pieces to small sections of the front and sides of the wreaths and Styrofoam cone. Carefully position and prop the wreaths and cone to allow the glue to dry slightly before moving them.
- Continue gluing the pieces so they overlap and are not perfectly flat against the wreaths and cone shapes.
- Glue the starfish to the top of the cone.