SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Medium & detail paintbrushes
- Cermacoat® paints: purple, white, orange, opaque yellow, ocean reef blue, paradise blue, fire red, charcoal, brown
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
Note: Do not paint the mailbox shut, open and close the door while painting to make sure it does not become sealed.
1. Base coat the entire mailbox with paradise blue and ocean reef blue paints. Allow the colors to mix and add dimension to the mailbox. Allow the paint to dry before continuing.
2. Mix together brown, white and orange paint to create a sand color. Paint along the bottom to create a layer of sand across the mailbox.
3. Add clouds to the top with white paint.
4. Paint on beach designs such as shells, sand castles, beach balls, chairs and birds to the various sides of the box. Use the photo as inspiration or create your own beach scene.
5. Paint the flag red. Once it's dry add on the words "Life Guard" and a small white life guard cross. Use the photo as reference.