SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Acrylic paint: tan, gray & off-white
- Fine sandpaper
- Scrapbook paper with water image
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Paint the outside surface of the shadow box frame with a coat of tan paint. When dry paint a coat of gray paint. When dry paint one or two coats of off white paint. When dry, lightly sand edges to give the effect of worn wood surface.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit inside frame.
- Using a felt-tipped marker, write a beach quote on the middle right hand side of the scrapbook paper.
- Adhere a cluster of seashells 1"-2" from the bottom of the scrapbook paper.
- Once the frame is completely dry, place face down and pour sand until it covers the bottom of the shadow box.
- Re-assemble the shadow box frame.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd11432
Available for U.S. Shipping Only