Beaded Brilliance Vase
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene's Platinum Bond Glass & Bead Slick Surfaces Adhesive
- Glass vase: 6"x4-1/2"x3"
- Seed beads: yellow, orange, fuchsia, red, green, lime, metallic gold
- Deep plastic bowl
- Plastic bags
- Reduce or enlarge pattern as necessary to fit vase. Cut out pattern, trim to fit inside vase, tape inside.
- Each section is outlined with gold beads. Working in sections at a time, squeeze an even bead of Platinum Bond Glass & Bead Slick Surfaces Adhesive along lines. Hold vase over deep bowl to catch beads, then pour gold beads over vase turning so beads will attached to all sides of glue. Continue with entire pattern and let dry. Pour excess beads into bag to be reused.
- To fill in sections of design, squeeze glue in desired section then use tip of tube to create even layer. Pour beads over glue and lightly press with fingers. Pour off excess. Repeat step for remainder of pattern using color of beads shown. Remove pattern from inside vase and let dry.
- Place candle inside -- do not leave burning candles unattended.