Beaded Charm Feather Earrings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gold coin charms
- Pine stone beads
- Copper head pins
- Copper jump rings
- Gold fishhooks
- Euro punch pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Side cutters
1. Use the Euro punch to punch 3 holes in 2 of the coin charms.
2. String 4 head pins with a pine stone bead. Bend wire above each bead, make a loop and wrap wire around the stem above the bead.
3. Attach loop on feather to the center hole on a coin with a 4mm jump ring.
4. Attach a beaded pin to a hole on either side of the feather with a 4mm jump ring.
5. Cut the head off 2 head pins. Make a loop on one end with round nose pliers. Make another loop about 1/2" above the first loop and wrap the stem with the remaining wire. Attach a jump ring and a French wire to one end. Attach a jump ring to the coin and the bottom loop of the eye pin.