1. Use the Euro punch to punch 3 holes in 2 of the coin charms.
2. String 4 head pins with a pine stone bead. Bend wire above each bead, make a loop and wrap wire around the stem above the bead.
3. Attach loop on feather to the center hole on a coin with a 4mm jump ring.
4. Attach a beaded pin to a hole on either side of the feather with a 4mm jump ring.
5. Cut the head off 2 head pins. Make a loop on one end with round nose pliers. Make another loop about 1/2" above the first loop and wrap the stem with the remaining wire. Attach a jump ring and a French wire to one end. Attach a jump ring to the coin and the bottom loop of the eye pin.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.