SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Gold metal chain
- Topaz glass beads
- Clear AB faceted beads
- Smoky glass cone beads
- Brown pearls 12mm
- Gold matte bird beads
- Gold round beads 4mm
- Gold pacers beads
- OX copper tear drop beads
- Brown, gold and topaz seed beads
- Gold infinity symbol strand
- Gold jump rings 5 & 8mm
- Gold eye pin & headpins
- Clear fishing line
- Gold wire 16 gauge
- Wire Cutters
- Round and flat nose pliers
- Gemtac glue
- Optional bowl or bead spinner
1. Cut 10 segments of gold chain 1-1/2” long each. Cut 5 segments of infinity symbols 6” long each. Cut 5 segments of wire 3” long each. Cut 1 segment of fishing line 12 yards.
2. Start creating bead connectors: using the eye pins, topaz glass beads, clear AB faceted beads, smoky glass cone, brown pearls, matte birds, gold round beads, and gold spacers.
3. Attach the connector beads from step #2 creating 5 strands 5-1/2” long each, and 5 strands 7” long each. (Follow the pattern in the picture).
4. Create a dangle by sliding one bead onto a headpin and forming a simple loop. Repeat to create 20 dangles.
5. Take a 3” wire segment, make a loop in the middle leaving a 1” long tail on each side, then make a simple loop on each side. Attach 10 segments of gold chain, and dangles from step #4 to the loops using 5mm jump rings (following the picture).
6. Take the brown, gold and topaz seed beads and mix them all in a bowl or bead spinner. String the seed beads to the fishing line. Wrap around the lamp stand using glue.
7. Finish off by attaching all bead strands, bead dangles, bead connectors, and 5 segments of infinity symbols strands, using 5mm and 8mm jump rings (see picture).