Supplies & Tools:
- 4 boxes Big Value Jewelry Designer glass beads: red or green
- 2-3 bags Big Value Jewelry Designer hand blown glass beads: red or green
- 1 pkg 2 1/2" smooth foam balls
- 2 boxes 1 1/2" pearl-headed corsage pins
- Tacky glue
- 1 bottle acrylic paint: background color
1. Paint ball.
2. String 1 or 2 beads on pin, strive for uniformity in length.
3. Dip point of pin in tacky glue and push into ball. String largest bead onto pin Final, smallest bead last.
4. Fill in gaps with beaded pins.
3. Repeat until ball is completely covered.