Beaded Statement Necklaces
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various beads
- Statement pendant
- Crimp beads
- Lobster clasp
- Jump rings
- Beading wire
- Cut a 28" length of beading wire.
- Slide pendant to middle of wire length.
- String 11" of beads to each side. (Add more beads for longer length, fewer for shorter).
- Add a crimp bead to each end.
- Thread ends back through crimp bead and the last few beads to create a loop.
- Crimp the crimp beads using pliers.
- Add a jump rings to both loops by opening and closing with pliers.
- Add lobster slap to one of the open jump rings, depending on the wearer’s dominant hand.